Empowered Women Lead: 3-Part Series Combo
$125: Save on registering for all parts together!
Get all 3 Empowered Women Lead trainings at a discount. Also, for NEW members only, the 3-part series combo includes a new membership to Tennessee Women’s Political Caucus for one year!
1. September 11th from 9 am to 12 pm: Choosing The Best Leadership Path
2. September 18th from 9 am to 12 pm: Keeping Your Cool: Grace Under Pressure
3. September 25th from 9 am to 12 pm: Your People Potential
Empowered Women Lead: Choosing The Best Leadership Path
September 11th from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
This is a training event covering government structure, getting appointed, diversity, and being confident.
1. Understanding Government Structure (Speaker: Erika Sugarmon)
2. Getting Appointed: The Great Step-Up to Lead (Speakers Ruby Powell-Dennis will speak about appointments at the federal, state, and level of government and the process)
3. State Appointments (Speaker: Karen Camper)
4. Diversity: Becoming Aware & Inclusive to Win (Speakers: Carmen Schaye)
5. Being Confident Even If You Aren’t (Speaker: Dawn Lott)
6. Conquering Your Own Fears (Speaker: TBD)
Empowered Women Lead: Keeping Your Cool – Grace Under Pressure
September 18th from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
1. Dealing With Media / Negative Attacks (Speakers: Deidre Malone, Cathy Allen)
2. Planning Your Spending Choices (Speaker: Zulfat Suara)
3. Asking for Money Gets Easier (Speaker: Holly Davis)
4. Fundraising Role Playing (Speaker: TBD)
Plus, special speaker London Lamar, TN Representative.
Empowered Women Lead: Your People Potential
September 25th from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
1. Endorsements, networking, volunteers (Speaker: Gabby Salinas)
2. Voter contact: social media, website, texting, yard signs (Speaker: Gloria Johnson)
3. Determining your win score, campaign team, and campaign platform (Speaker: Courtney Wheeler)
4. Get Out The Vote – GOTV (Speaker: Brenda Gadd)
5. Leading in an Era of Constant Change (Speaker: TBD)
6. Building bridges in a virtual world (Speaker: Raumesh Akbari)